This Is the Part You Need! Adding an Amplifier to Your 2014 or Newer Harley Davidson Touring Bike Has Never Been Easier.
True Plug & Play! This is the very best way to integrate an aftermarket amplifier with the factory radio of any ’14 or newer Harley bagger. This harness gives you all of the connections and features you could want and it works with all variations of Harley stereo systems from basic to CVO Ultra models, both factory-amplified and non-amplified.
This Part Replaces All of the Following Harnesses.
Which makes it the best deal?and the cleanest and easiest way to go.
- 2014-Up Harley Plug & Play Signal Adapter 14FPNP
- 2014-Up Harley Plug & Play Rear Signal Adapter
- Stealth Accessory Harness Power Tap
- Rear Harley Speaker Wire Harness for Bags or Tour Pack
- Stealth Power Tap Harness for Battery & Ground
- Ultra Rear Radio Signal & Speaker T Harness
- Harley Speaker Pod Plug Adapters for Fairing Speakers
Fitment: 2014 and up Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra, CVO, and all amplified and non amplified variations. Amplifier bypass plugs required for all factory amplified systems.?Amplifier bypass plugs are available. Balanced speaker level on RCA, requires an amplifier or DSP that is designed to accept speaker level in on RCA connection (most all quality amplifiers and DSPs do accept speaker level, but check your equipment to make sure).?CVO and bikes that only have fairing speakers will require a radio flash to enable the rear?RCA output. You can flash your own bike with a separate single bike flash tool.
Does not work with Sound Digital or Dayton amplifiers
- True Plug & Play! No cutting any factory wires.
- Both front and rear (4 Channel) RCA out from factory radio (balanced speaker level on RCA, requires an amplifier or DSP that is designed to accept speaker level in on RCA connection).
- Front and rear speaker connections for factory locations.
- Built-in load resistors keep factory radio happy and eliminate distortion.
- Accessory, battery, and ground outputs for powering DSP without the need for any additional parts or plugs.
- Wire ferrules and crimp connectors built into the harness. No extra connectors needed.
- 100% developed and designed by American Hard Bag in the USA.
- Accessory connection
- Chassis harness connection
- Radio connection
- RCA outputs
- DSP accessory, battery, and ground output
- Speaker connections for an aftermarket amplifier
Speaker Connections. Integrated wire connectors function both as butt connectors for amplifiers with pigtail speaker connections as well as wire ferrules for amplifiers with Allen screw-type speaker connections. So there is no need to go looking for additional wire connectors.
RCA Out. Front and rear high voltage balanced (speaker level) RCA out from factory radio.
Plug & Play Accessory Input. This connection provides accessory power for an optional DSP.
DSP Power Sub Harness. This connection provides power, ground, and accessory for an optional (highly recommended) DSP such as a DSR1.?So there is no reason to cut into the factory wire harness for power.