Factory Radio Integration
- Many new cars equipped with premium amplified systems are nearly impossible to replace and very difficult to upgrade the audio performance. The XR600-6DSP when combined with an iDatalink Maestro AR can use a true stereo signal from the existing OEM stereo and translate all the CAN-Bus communication of the original radio to the XR600-6DSP. Integrates with many Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, Lexus, Maserati, Ram, Subaru and Toyota premium systems, with more vehicles to follow.
Setup by Remote App Through Bluetooth Connection
- Use the KENWOOD DSP Control App (compatible with iPhone and Android) to setup the XR600-6DSP. The listening position, advanced equalization and filtering can be set during installation and the setting stored in memory. A simplified mode is available for day to day use.
Sound Quality and System Building
- The 32-Bit 192kHz DSP gives the flexibility of independent tuning and equalization that is required with the variance of speakers and location challenges being used in a typical system. The channel flexibility allows any function or tuning on all 10 channels making it one of the most versatile solution based amplifiers on the market today.
Easy Connection to Idatalink AR Module
A vehicle specific harness will allow connection between the factory radio plug, the iDatalink AR Module and the XR600-6DSP making the installation efficient and simple.
Excelon Performance & Quality
eXcelon products incorporate the latest technologies and deliver the highest sonic performance. From advanced audio tuning capabilities, crossover and equalizer systems, high voltage preouts and two-year warranty, eXcelon represents the very best product available.
Small Footprint Design
Reference-Fit amplifiers are KENWOOD?s best sounding amps and have one of the smallest footprints in their class, making them the perfect solution for vehicle installation where space is at a premium. This compact size was made possible by the development of a high-density mount circuit board in conjunction with an enhanced air cooling and heat control systems. KENWOOD?s created a compact amplifier that enables installation in tight locations previously restricted to lower performance amps. This is ideal for users who do not wish to sacrifice space or prefer a stealth installation.
By positioning the fan in close proximity to heat producing circuitry, heat is dissipated efficiently. This allows the amplifier to operate at comfortable temperature levels even under the most stressful conditions.
Gold-Plated Line Output Terminals
This type of connector is non-corrosive and will maintain conductivity for long periods of time.
These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 4 – AWG 6 battery and ground wire thickness for better voltage maintenance from the vehicle’s battery. The HEX type design allows for maximum tightening and contact onto the wire.
Speaker Output Terminals
These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 8 – AWG 12 speaker wire thickness for better signal delivery to speakers. The HEX type design allows for maximum tightening and contact onto the wire.
- Max Power : 1200W
- RMS Power :75W x 6 (4?) 100W x 6 (2?)
- (W)12-5/8″ x (H)2″ x (D)6-5/8″
- Built-in DSP
- Setting by Remote App
- 6ch Output
- 13Band Graphic Equalizer
- 3Band Parametric Equalizer
- Digital Time Alignment
- Digital X’over
- RMS 75W x6 (4?)
- RMS 100W x6 (2?)
- Built-in 10 Channel DSP
- Independent 13-Band EQs
- Independent 3-Band Parametric EQs
- Digital Time Alignment
- High-Pass, Low-Pass and Band-Pass Electronic Filters
- 6 Channels of Powered Output
- 4 Channels of RCA Output
- Setup by Remote App through Bluetooth Connection
- (W)12-5/8? x (H)2? x (D)6-5/8?
- Weight: 6.8lbs (3.1kg)